Solid Elm and Beech Side-table
GONE BUT DO CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED IN ANOTHER
A Solid Elm/Beech Three-legged Side-table
- A piece of functional art that can add warmth and interest to a room but also is a decorative side-table
- The top is solid Elm and the legs and strut are of solid Beech
- All pieces are glued, screwed and the visible securing screws are covered with oak dowel plugs. It has been finished in danish oil.
- To add an extra bit of interest I scorched an outline around the legs where they meet the top
- Dimensions - c.54cms in height, the top is c.42cms in width and the top has a depth of c.3cms
- ...and remember as with all my pieces, a knock or mark just adds to its new history - with you.
Here is another handcrafted piece to add warmth to a room, as wood does, or as a decorative side-table to set your tea, coffee or glass of wine, your choice.
It can be seen in the "flesh" at 2020 Art in Whitehead
The beech struts are for strength but also add an extra design element as does the scorched outline where the legs meet the top.
It is a special piece with a beautifully marked elm top enhanced and protected by danish oil.
(Postage costs to areas outside the UK and Northern Ireland will be dependant on where you live - just contact me for further information. Within these areas delivery costs are shown at checkout)
If you have any questions either;
- Contact me directly, all details are on the contact page or
- Complete the website form, again on the contact page.