Three Legged Log Side-table
SOLD BUT DO CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED IN ANOTHER
A Three-legged Side-table
- A generous sized side-table that can be shared by two or more sitting on the sofa
- The top is of solid beech with a mix of wooden log legs. The three struts are of ash.
- Each strut has been either etched and/or burnt using designs taken from three different eras, the Neolithic, the Bronze and the Iron Ages.
- All pieces are glued, screwed and the visible securing screws are covered with pine dowel plugs.
- The finish is Danish oil and waxed to provide a semi satin sheen.
- Dimensions are Height: 45cms x Depth: 42cms to end of point x Width: 59cms (the seat is 4cm deep and legs are c.7cms thick)
- ...and remember as with all my pieces, a knock or mark just adds to its new history - with you.
I am inspired by prehistoric and celtic design and will frequently use this in my pieces. This handmade table or whichever use you decide to put it to, for example a generous stool or at the end of your bed, is made from sustainably, locally sourced wood - the seat from a timber yard (forest management) and the legs from a neighbours tree that needed removing).
(Postage costs to areas outside the UK and Northern Ireland will be dependant on where you live - just contact me for further information. Within these areas delivery costs are shown at checkout)
If you have any questions either;
- Contact me directly, all details are on the contact page or
- Complete the website form, again on the contact page.